Welcome to Pucón and thank you for choosing Lucky's Hostel as your base for this solar eclipse!
A total eclipse of the Sun occurs on Monday 14 December, 2020, lasting from 13:33–18:53. A dramatic total eclipse will plunge the Sun into darkness for 2 minutes and 10 seconds at totality, creating an amazing spectacle for observers in a path up to 90 km wide.
The minimum length of stay for the eclipse is 5 days in our Hostel.
As this will be a very busy period in Pucón, we will offer our guests the following services:
- A total solar eclipse is not safe to look at with the naked eye. We will provide free eclipse glasses for every guest. ISO certified.
- Breakfast is included for everyone.
- There will be lunch and dinner services from December 11th to December 15th. They will include traditional Chilean dishes cooked by ourselves with top quality ingredients.
Book your stay through our website and enjoy a dinner of your choice for free!
- Parking will be available inside the Hostel without any extra fees.
- Laundry service will be 5 USD per Kg. We will do all the work for you.
- Tour services can be booked directly with us. We recommend to book them in advance.
- We have a very big garden where you can see the eclipse in a confortable way. There's no need to go out to watch it.